Kayak rental at KAYAKOMAT Gotland Herrvik
Experience the fantastic nature of Gotland by renting a kayak on the eastern part of the island, at Herrvik harbor area. Explore the area of Östergarnslandet or Östergarnsholm through kayaking; a fun activity with family or friends. Beginners can easily make stops during the trip, and experienced paddlers can practice open water paddling. Some highlights include the rocks of “Kuppen”, the silhouette of mount Grogarn, the long sandy beaches at Sandviken and the lighthouse and cave of Östergarnsholm. Bring your binoculars in search for eagles, herons and other birds. Kayaking is a great alternative to exploring Gotland by bike.
Local tips for kayaking at Gotland Herrvik
- Stop at “Rökeriet i Kattvik” or the local fish store in Sysne for lunch.
- End your adventure at the restaurant at Sandvik Camping , “Herrvik Hamnkrog” or café “Herrviks Brygga”.
- Combine with a visit at the nearby museum.
Good to know at Gotland
- KAYAKOMAT placed by the Herrvik guest harbor.
- Parking, public toilets and showers available at the marina.
- Daily buss connection to Visby (bus 41).
- Contact us for help on transport, accommodation e.t.c.