Kajak och SUP rental at KAYAKOMAT Ängelholm- Tullportsplatsen
Rent kayaks and stand up saddle boards (SUPs) in central Ängelholm, at Tullportsplatsen / Vita räck. Gently cruising along Rönneå on a kayak or SUP is a fun activity for family and friends, and yet a peaceful experience in nature. The tour along Rönneå is suitable for beginners, as it is easy to see a lot while staying close to shore. More experienced kayakers can paddle out to Skälderviken and the open sea of the Swedish West Coast. A kayak tour in Ängelholm, in Skåne, makes a great stop when hiking the “Skåneleden” or biking “Kattegattleden” trails. KAYAKOMAT self service rental provides a convenient and sustainable way for visitors and locals in Ängelholm to access kayaks and SUPs.
Local tips for kayaking in Ängelholm, Rönneå
- Paddle out towards the sea in Skälderviken, for a family friendly beach with fine-grained sand, evening sun and in ice-cream at Klitterhus.
- Make sure to pack something cold to drink, it’s important to stay hydrated in the sun.
- Avoid going out to Skälderviken in windy conditions.
Good to know at KAYAKOMAT Ängelholm
- Launching of the kayaks and SUPs is done from the nearby floating jetty.
- Parking is available along the streets within walking distance.
- 10 minutes walking distance from Ängelholm train and bus station.