Kayak rental at KAYAKOMAT Stockholm - Gröndal
Rent kayaks in Gröndal, and enjoy views of Stockholm city center. Kayaking in Stockholm is a very peaceful and fun activity, best enjoyed together with friends and family. Beginners here can comfortably try kayaking, while still being close to the shore. Enjoy a cruise in the canals between Långholmen, Reimersholme and Södermalm, with beautiful green areas around. For those of you with more experience, you can easily paddle downtown, cruise around the City Hall and maybe take the tour around Kungsholmen. Kayaking in Stockholm is a great alternative to exploring the city by bike or by walking. To kayak in Stockholm and experience the city from the water is a unique experience. Through KAYAKOMAT self-service rental in Gröndal you can easily access kayaks any time of the day at your convenience. A chance to experience the city from a new perspective!
Local tips for paddling in Gröndal, Stockholm
- Paddle in the beautiful canals around Reimersholme and Långholmen.
- A longer tour that is popular is to paddle out into Riddarfjärden with a fantastic view of the city and the City Hall and then continue into Karlberg's canal and further around Kungsholmen.
- If you would rather paddle and stop for swimming on the way, you can also paddle in the other direction, towards Ekensberg and further out towards Drottningholm. There are many cozy islands and coves to choose from.
- When you are done kayaking you can eat at Café Cul De Sac which is located here.
Good to know at KAYAKOMAT Gröndal
- You find us at Gröndal harbor (Gröndals hamn), and you can easily get into the water and the kayaks via a ramp for boats. Gröndal is centrally located but is still quiet.
- Parking for cars is available on the streets of Gröndal, there is no specific parking at the location.
- Getting here by public transport is easy, Tvärbanan from Liljeholmen, get off at the stations Trekanten or Gröndal (the location is in the middle between these stations).