Kayak rental at KAYAKOMAT at Hammarö Lunnaparken
CLOSED FOR SESON! Rent a kayak on Hammarö and experience the incredible archipelago of northern Vänern! Welcome to Värmland! Kayaking in Vänern and klarälven with friends and family is a fantastic experience, which can be both peaceful and exciting. As a beginner in kayaking, it is safe to stay close to land. From KAYAKOMAT Hammarö at Lunnaparken you can easily paddle out at Skoghallsådran. You will experience a peaceful tour close to nature. You can travel in and out in small tunnels that connect the veins. Here is a great opportunity to see some beavers . If you feel like making a longer trip, you can paddle all the way to Karlstad. Klarälven varies with both upstream and downstream and a bit more calm water so paddle close to the shoreline.
A kayak from KAYAKOMAT is convenient, cheap and always open, thanks to the unmanned concept KAYAKOMAT.
Local tips for your paddling at KAYAKOMAT Hammarö
- Paddle all the way to Karlstad harbor where you will find some nice restaurants.
- Paddle into Mariebergsviken where you can go ashore in Mariebergsskogen. There is Naturum, minigolf, kiosk etc.
Practical information KAYAKOMAT Hammarö
- Parching is located next to the Kayakomat.
- The KAYAKOMAT is close to the centre of Skoghall.
- The Kayakomat has 6 single kayaks, 1 tademkayaks and 2 SUP.