Kayak and SUP rentals at KAYAKOMAT Mora
Rent SUP and kayaks at First Camp in Mora. Enjoy a day out on Österdalälven or paddle out on Siljan and experience the largest lake in the Dalarna. Paddling is a fun activity to do with friends and family. For beginners, it is easy here to try SUP or kayaking and at the same time stay close to the beach. Paddlers with less experience can, on a calm day, paddle up towards Orsasjön for calm paddling. You who are more used to kayaking can paddle out on Siljan in the direction of Sollerön). Kayaking is an excellent alternative to experiencing Saxviken and Mora from the waterline as a break from other activities in Mora. Renting a SUP and kayak from KAYAKOMAT is smooth and flexible thanks to the fact that you book and unlock completely digitally yourself, at any time! Experience Mora from a new perspective when it suits you!
Tips for your paddling in Mora
- Österdalälven upstream towards Oxberg and experience the Vasalopp route from the water.
- Take a full day on Siljan with a stop at the steamboat jetty on Sollerön
- Moonlight paddling late in the evening, paddle out on Lake Orsa and look north towards the forests and silence.
- Paddle to Saxviken in Mora and stop for good ice cream at ”Glassbåten"
Practical information on KAYAKOMAT Mora
- Parking is easily available outside the campsite. Use the entrance at Smidjegrav Arena for the nearest access.
- Launching is located only 10-15 meters from the Kayakomat.
- Kiosk with supplies is inside the Campsite.
Are you a group that wants to kayak or SUP?
Kayaking or SUP is a fun activity to do together whether you are organizing an event for colleagues, family or other groups and occasions. It's easy to make a reservation online, but don't hesitate to get in touch via email and phone. We are happy to help you!