Self Service Kayak rental at KAYAKOMAT Strömstad Capri
Rent SUPs and kayaks on the beach in Capri, Strömstad. Paddling a kayak with friends and family or on your own around Capri's nature reserve is a peaceful experience and a fun activity that is suitable for beginners who want to try kayaking. On a kayak tour, it is easy to experience a lot while staying close to the shoreline along the Skagerrak coast. Kayaking is an excellent alternative to experiencing the nature reserve by bike or on foot. Renting a kayak in Capri is a fun activity to do this summer. It is convenient, affordable, and always available thanks to the unmanned concept KAYAKOMAT.
Local tips for paddling in Strömstad
- Paddle around Nordlångö and take a break at Alaska on the eastern side.
- Round the headland north of Capri and enter Dynekilen, a deep fjord with Lökholmen on the northern side.
Practical information at KAYAKOMAT Strömstad
- The nearest toilets can be found on the beach in Capri.
- Some parking spaces are available near the KAYAKOMAT. If it is full, there are parking spaces a little further up the road or you can take your bike.
- The nearest bus stop is Källviksdalen.
Paddling is a fun activity for team building, special occasions or group gatherings. You can easily make a booking for your group online. Get in touch for custom group bookings, we are happy to help.