Kayak and SUP rental at KAYAKOMAT Gotland Slite
Rent SUP and kayak in Slite on northern Gotland. Kayaking and stand up paddling (SUP) on Gotland is a fun activity for friends and family. Beginners can here comfortably try both SUP and kayaking, while still being close to shore. For those of you with more experience, Slite offers longer excursions and more open water paddling.
Bring your snacks or lunch and paddle the beautiful stretch around Enholmen and Karlsvärds fortress, or the other islands in the area. Kayaking or stand up paddling on northeast Gotland is a great stop on your cycling or hiking holiday, and a fun way to experience Gotland's beautiful coastline. Renting a kayak or SUP in Slite, half an hour from Visby, is convenient and affordable with the self-service KAYAKOMAT concept.
Local tips for your paddling on Gotland, Slite
- Try SUP paddling! The SUPs are equipped with a storage compartment and have proper hulls that make them stable and move well in the water.
- During the summer there are several restaurants, cafes and food trucks by the beach.
- Linger a little longer at Slite Strandby to enjoy the sandy beach, the food, the glamping or the other activities on offer.
Practical information on KAYAKOMAT Gotland Slite
- You will find the KAYAKOMAT between Slite Strandby campsite and the sandy beach.
- Parking and toilets are located close to the KAYAKOMAT.
- Contact us if you are a larger group. We are happy to help tailor your excursion or assist with transport of equipment.