SUP and kayak rental at KAYAKOMAT Stockholm Pampas
Rent a SUP or kayak on Stora Essingen, in Stockholm city centre. Paddling with friends and family is a fun activity and a great alternative to renting a bike. This is a great location for beginners as you can stay close to shore and paddle around the island. More experienced kayakers can easily go out on longer trips in Mälaren, one of our biggest lakes and the source of our drinking water. Going east towards the Stockholm Town Hall is a great experience, as well as stopping at the green island Långholmen. Renting a kayak on Stora Essingen is easy, cheap and always available with the unmanned concept.
Local tips for kayaking in Stockholm:
- Paddle along the island, with a stop at the Glassbryggan (the ice cream jetty).
- Paddle over to Alviks strand and visit the Restaurant Sjöpaviliongen for a fancy lunch..
- Paddle over to Solviksbadet, for a family friendly beach with fine-grained sand and evening sun.
Good to know:
- There are 24 kayaks at this station, perfect for groups!
- Access to the water is from a low jetty.
- You find the KAYAKOMAT by the walking trail along the water.
CONTACT FOR THIS KAYAKOMATPoint 65 Sweden ABOrg no: 556639-4648Phone: firstname.lastname@example.org