Kayak and SUP rental at KAYAKOMAT Stockholm Danderyd Stocksund
Rent SUP and kayak in Stocksund, in the lush and beautiful area of Danderyd in Stockholm. Enjoy a cruise here at the entry of the greater Stockholm archipelago, with calm waters in the bay Edsviken for kayak beginners wishing a nice view of the castle Ulriksdal Slott. The more experienced paddlers can enjoy more open waters towards the island Lidingö. Kayaking is a fun activity and a great alternative to exploring Stockholm by bike or hiking. KAYAKOMAT self-service rental provides a convenient and sustainable way for visitors and locals to access kayaks and SUPs.
Local tips for kayaking in Stocksund, Stockholm:
- Paddel to the beautiful buildning ”Ulriksdals slott”, to Bockholmen next to Bergshamra, or to the islands Tranholmen and Storholmen outside Lidingö. Find your favorite beaches or swimming spot salong the way.
- The bay Brunnsviken is sheltered and has a nice café called Sjöcaféet, with their own kayak jetty.
- Restaurants in the area are for example Hamnkrogen, Restaurang Bockholmen and Storholmens sjökrog.
- Combine your kayak adventure with a typical Swedish experience at the floating sauna called ReLaxa.
Good to know in Stocksund :
- Reach Stocksund harbor through local tram (Stocksund station, 4 min walk) or metro/bus (Danderyds sjukhus, 8 min walk). The closest bus stop is Sjöstigen, 2 min walk.
- Free parking up to 10 hours.
- The KAYAKOMAT is found next to the school Marina Läroverket.
- Please launch the SUP/kayak by using the wooden jetty right by the KAYAKOMAT.
CONTACT FOR THIS KAYAKOMATRickard EngqvistOrg no: 556630-7129Phone: 0765601646 email@example.com