Kayak and SUP rental at KAYAKOMAT Stockholms skärgård - Björkviks Havsbad / Ingarö
Rent SUP and kayak in the unique Stockholm Archipelago. Björkviks havsbad, close to the island Björnö, is a perfect base when exploring the southern archipelago by kayak with family and friends. Taking a paddle along the island Björnö is a great adventure for any beginner learning more about kayaking. More experienced kayakers can explore the nearby islands and fully enjoy the Baltic Sea and even camp overnight. Kayaking here can easily be combined with exploring Björnö nature reserve by foot on a short hike. Renting a kayak in Björnvik is easy, cheap and always available with the self service concept KAYAKOMAT.
Local tips for kayaking in Björnö naturreservat:
- Take a swim at Björviks beach and Torpesant, Stockholm archipelago's best sand beach.
- Paddle into the bays of Björnö island when the weather is windy.
- This KAYAKOMAT is suitable for an overnight trip, you can rent the kayaks per day.
Good to know Björkviks havsbad:
- Parking is within walking distance to the KAYAKOMAT.
- There are also toilets available inside Björkvik bistro.
CONTACT FOR THIS KAYAKOMATJohan Persson Org no: 559241-2182Phone: firstname.lastname@example.org