Kayak and SUP rental at KAYAKOMAT Stockholm archipelago- Grisslingebadet/Värmdö
Rent SUP and kayak in Grills hamn, right by Grisslingebadet on Värmdö. Kayaking with friends and family in the area of Värmdö is a great way to discover the Stockholm archipelago even for beginners. On a kayak trip here, it is easy to experience a lot and at the same time stay close to the shore. More experienced kayakers can easily explore more of the archipelago on longer trips. Bring your tent for wild camping, when paddling all the way out to the popular islands Grinda or Sandhamn. Kayaking is an excellent alternative to experiencing Värmdö by bike, or as a break from sunbathing at the Grisslinge beach. Renting a kayak in Grills hamn is easy, cheap and always available with the unmanned KAYAKOMAT concept.
Local tips for kayaking in Stockholm archipelago, Värmdö:
- Have a cooling swim at the Grisslinge beach, next to the KAYAKOMAT.
- The restaurant/bakery "Robin Delselius" is located right by the Grisslinge beach and is a great place to grab some “fika” (local sweets).
- Paddle to the restaurant Strömma Kanalbar, or through the sheltered water Baggensstäket.
- Ice cream and candy at Kandyz, you are worth some treats after the trip!
Good to know at Grisslingebadet:
- Parking is available nearby the KAYAKOMAT, and buses from Slussen stop at Ålstäket is 50 meters away.
- Public toilet located by Grisslinge beach.
CONTACT FOR THIS KAYAKOMATPatrik SandahlOrg no: 559361-9322Phone: email@example.com