Kayak and SUP rental at KAYAKOMAT Vaxholm Norrhamnsplan
Rent SUP och kayak in the Stockholm archipelago and discover the beautiful environment on and around Vaxholm. Kayaking and stand up paddling (SUP) with friends and family in Vaxholm is a peaceful experience and a fun activity. For beginners, this is an easy way to try SUP or kayaking and at the same time stay close to shore. Paddling is an excellent way to experience Vaxholm from the water and also take a closer look at Kastellet and the surrounding islands. By kayak and SUP you can easily reach places that are hard to access by biking or by hiking. Renting a kayak and SUP in Vaxholm is smooth, affordable and flexible with the self service concept KAYAKOMAT.
Local tips for paddling in Stockholm archipelago, Vaxholm
- At Vaxholm there are many gems to visit and right next to our KAYAKOMAT you will find Hembygdsgårdens Café och Bistro Magasinet.
- Bring your swimwear, there is a nice bay and beach by the KAYAKOMAT.
Practical information at KAYAKOMAT Vaxholm
- You will find Kayakomaten at Norrhamnsplan which is about 5 minutes walk from the ferry and Vaxholm's hotel.
- Parking options on Vaxholm are limited, an easier and more enjoyable option is to go with the archipelago boat or by bus. It takes about an hour of relaxing boat trip between Stockholm's inner city and Vaxholm. See the link Båtförbindelser med Stockholm.
- If you would rather take the bus, there are frequent bus connections between Vaxholm and Stockholm. Easy journey takes just over 40 minutes. See the link Båtförbindelser med Stockholm.
- If you want to find more gems, visit a museum, find accommodation or challenge your friends at Kastellet, go in and read more at Upplev Vaxholm.
CONTACT FOR THIS KAYAKOMATJonas Orgmets Org no: 559131-7309Phone: firstname.lastname@example.org