Kayak and SUP rental on KAYAKOMAT Höganäs- Kvickbadet citybeach
Rent SUP and kayaks in Höganäs and enjoy the beautiful coastline of Skåne. Start your adventure at the KAYAKOMAt by the small harbour and city beach called Kvickbadet, and then enjoy nature on your paddle along the so-called Kullabygden area. Kayaking with friends and family here is a peaceful experience that suits you who want to try kayaking as a beginner or as a professional. On a kayak trip here, it is easy to experience a lot and at the same time stay close to the shore. If you are hiking Skåneleden or biking Kattegattleden, a stop in Höganäs to rest your legs and enjoy a kayak tour is recommended. Through KAYAKOMAT self-service rental in Höganäs you can easily access kayaks and SUPs any time of the day at your convenience. Enjoy the long Swedish summer days, by catching the sunrise or sunset from the water.
Tips for your kayaking in Höganäs
- Paddle along the beach to nearby villages such as Viken, Lerberget, Strandbaden and Nyhamnläge.
- Round off with a swim at the sandy and shallow city beach called Kvickbadet, right by the harbor.
Good to know at Kvickbadet, Höganäs
- The KAYAKOMAT is located by the city beack Kvickbadet, at the end of the harbour area.
- Launch your kayak or SUP from a floating jetty.
- Have a look at the weather forecast before going, and stay in the harbor area if the weather is unstable.
- You find sun decks, public toilets, showers and changing areas by the beach. There are several restaurants close by.
CONTACT FOR THIS KAYAKOMATPeet Raisio Org no: -Phone: 073-64 25 email@example.com