Kayak and SUP rental at KAYAKOMAT at Hammarö Mörudden
Rent SUP and kayaks at Hammarö and explore the beautiful archipelago of Värnen. Värnen is the biggest lake of Sweden and is part of the region Värmland. Welcome! SUP-paddeling or kayaking with friends and family is a great activity, full of both adventure and tranquility. If kayaking for the first time, there is still a lot to explore by following the coast and many bays. Hammarö archipelago offeres many beautiful islands to discover, such as Söön with its sandy beach. These are perfect for an outing when the weather is good or if you are a more experienced kayaker. Renting a kayak or SUP from a KAYAKOMAT is smooth, cheap and always available.
Tips for your paddling around Hammarö
- Paddle out to our nearby islands, with plenty of places for beach breaks.
- Follow the shoreline to Lillängshamnen where there is a fish smokehouse, restaurant and a gelateria.
- A visit to restaurant Udden when you are back.
Practical information Hammarö, Mörudden
- Large parking is available next to the KAYAKOMAT, which makes it easy to move equipment to other parts of the island.
- In the same place there is a swimming area, toilet, ice cream kiosk, barbecue area and a large campsite.
CONTACT FOR THIS KAYAKOMATÅsa BacklundOrg no: 559377-4622Phone: +firstname.lastname@example.org