Kayak and SUP rental on KAYAKOMAT Strängnäs / Visholmen
Rent SUP and kayak in Strängnäs, a few hundred meters from the center of Strängnäs on beautiful Visholmen. Paddling in Lake Mälaren with friends or family is a wonderful experience. Paddling is a fun activity in Strängnäs, and it is suitable for both you who want to try kayaking as a beginner but also for the more experienced kayaker. On a kayak trip here, it is easy to experience a lot and at the same time stay close to shore. Kayaking is a great way to experience the many islands in Lake Mälaren, or just have a calm and harmonious moment on the water for yourself. You reach places that are hard to get to by bicycle or by hiking. Renting a kayak or SUP is a fun activity to do in Strängnäs with friends and family. It's flexible, affordable and always available with the self-serve KAYAKOMAT concept.
Local tips for your paddling in Strängnäs
- Paddle along the shoreline of Strängnäs town and visit Ekhagen in the beautiful Gorsingeholm National Park. Here you can see rare birds such as Grasshopper and Snatterand.
- Paddle to Segerön and take a trip in the wonderful hiking area.
- Paddle north calmly and quietly along Fogdön and maybe stop for a little swim along the way.
- A slightly longer trip for paddlers with a bit of experience is to visit Stallarholmen, which is partly located on Selaön, Lake Mälaren's largest island, and which is one of Sweden's most ancient monuments.
Practical information at KAYAKOMAT Strängnäs
- 24-hour parking is available in close proximity to the KAYAKOMAT on Visholmen.
- The KAYAKOMAT is located in the middle of Visholmen and you are asked to kindly launch at the bathing area with the handicap ramp on the west side of Visholmen.
- WC is located between the tennis courts and the west side beach.
- For more places to visit, please visit their website.
CONTACT FOR THIS KAYAKOMATSusanne DiffnerOrg no: 559382-1993Phone: firstname.lastname@example.org