SUP and kayak rental at KAYAKOMAT Sollentuna Segeludden
Rent kayaks and SUPs by Edsviken in Sollentuna, right outside Stockholm city centre. Enjoy a cruise on Edsviken, with beautiful green areas. Paddling is a very peaceful and fun activity for family or friends. Beginners here can comfortably try both SUP and kayaking, while still staying close to shore. For those of you with more experience or wishing a longer trip you can continue paddling in Lilla Värtan and follow the coast line to Djursholm or to Lidingö. Through KAYAKOMAT self-service rental in Edsviken you can easily access kayaks and SUPs any time of the day at your convenience. Experience Edsvikens amazing evening sun and nature from a new perspective!
Local tips for paddling in Edsviken
- Edsviken är en långsmal vik, ca 7km lång. För nybörjare är en lämplig tur att följa strandkanten till slottet längst upp i viken.
- If you wish a longer paddle tour, you can paddle to Bockholmen in Bergshamra. Here you can also visit the lovely outdoor restaurant Kärleksbaren.
- Combine paddling with a swim by the beaches, or a workout at the outdoor gym.
Good to know at KAYAKOMAT Sollentuna Segeludden
- Commuting here is easily done by commuter train to Sollentuna station, then walking 800m to Strandvägen 16.
- If you arrive by car, it's free parking 06.00-01.00.
- There are public toilets by the parking lot and by the shore.
CONTACT FOR THIS KAYAKOMATMartin FranzénOrg no: 630719-0311Phone: email@example.com