Kayak and SUP rental at KAYAKOMAT Täby, Hägernäs strand
Rent SUP and kayak in Täby by Hägernäs Strand. Enjoy a cruise on Stora Värtan with beautiful green areas. Kayaking is a very peaceful and fun activity, best enjoyed together with friends and family. Beginners can here comfortably try both SUP and kayaking, while still being close to shore. For those of you who want to make a longer trip you can paddle for about 2 hours down south to Lunas café for a nice Swedish fika. Kayaking is a great alternative to exploring Täby by bike or hiking. Through KAYAKOMAT self-service rental in Hägernäs strand you can easily access kayaks and SUPs any time of the day at your convenience. Experience Täby from a new perspective!
Local tips for paddling in Täby
- Paddle over to the untoched island Tornön which is only a short paddle away. On this uninhabited island there is a jetty, BBQ and wind protection.
- If you want to go to a sandy beach we can recommend you to paddle about an hour south to Näsaängsbadet.
- A bit further down south you can paddle to Luna Café, a lovely little farm café with wonderful food and fika of course.
Good to know at Hägernäs strand
- There is a BBQ, public toilets and outdoor showers by Hägernäs strand.
- Parking space is available by the ice hockey rink (Jägholmshallen) only 5 minutes away.
CONTACT FOR THIS KAYAKOMATPoint 65 Sweden ABOrg no: 556639-4648Phone: email@example.com