Kayak rental at KAYAKOMAT Sätrabadet
Rent a kayak 5 minutes walk from Sätrabadet by café Sjöstugan in Stockholm. Enjoy a cruise with beautiful green areas in Mälaren by paddling with friends or family. Kayaking is a peaceful experience suitable for any beginner as it is easy to see a lot while still staying close to shore. For those of you with more experience in kayaking, or aiming for a longer tour, there are plenty of islands to explore in the lake Mälaren and you can even bring your tent for a camping experience close to town. Kungshatt, Kärsön or the Royal Castle of Drottningholm are a few possible excursions. KAYAKOMAT self service rental provides a convenient and sustainable way for visitors and locals to access kayaks anytime.
Local tips for kayaking in Mälaren:
- Paddle towards central Stockholm and stop by any of the nice beaches on the way for a swim. Once you have returned your equipment we recommend you have a “Fika” at Café Sjöstugan, right next to the KAYAKOMAT.
- Paddle to Kolmilan on Ekerö for amazing food and a fantastic view from their roof terrace.
Rent a kayak for the whole day and paddle to Kärsön for nice hiking, a coffee in the green garden of Brostugan or why not try discgolf?
Good to know at Sätrabadet:
- Skärholmen metro station is about 20 minutes walk from the KAYAKOMAT.
- The KAYAKOMAT is located right by the café Sjöstugan, 5 min walk from the beach “Sätrabadet”.
- There is parking space by Skärholmens gård, approximately 5 minutes walk.
CONTACT FOR THIS KAYAKOMATPoint 65 Sweden ABOrg no: 556639-4648Phone: email@example.com